I’ve started doing video production, and I love everything about it. I produce screen-recorded video, so I can work with people no matter where they are located.
Video is engaging, captures people’s attention, and has become a truly significant part of content marketing.
Check out these 2023 statistics:
- 96% of marketers consider video an important part of their marketing strategy.
- 92% of video marketers say their 2023 ROI on video is good.
- 91% of consumers want to see more online videos from brands.
- People are 51% more likely to share video than any other type of content.
- People watch an average of 17 hours of online video per week.
I can help you put together a content strategy that includes videos, which might include short explainer videos, video interviews, vlogs (video blogs), video presentations, video testimonials, or something else. And then I can help by creating the videos.
Here are some examples of my video production:
- At my YouTube channel, Midlife Dialogues, I post mostly screen-recorded videos where I interview people doing interesting things in their midlife (roughly defined as 50-plus). You can see all my Midlife Dialogues videos here. I post every other Tuesday.
- I’m also producing a YouTube channel called What Would Our Kupuna Do? That’s for a client here in Hawai‘i who’s involved in very practical energy and other substainability issues. The channel is named for his book, where he wrote about learning from his Hawaiian kūpuna (elders). In the book and on the vlog, he talks about changes we can make now, as today’s elders, to make Hawai‘i Island a more sustainable place for our grandchildren and their grandchildren to live. See the What Would Our Kupuna Do? channel and its videos.
I really enjoy video production, everything from planning and scripting to interviewing and editing.
Do you need help with video? I’d be happy to talk about your video needs and see if we might work well together.
Contact Leslie firstname.lastname@example.org