I am a freelance healthcare content marketing writer.
In addition to the work below, I recently reworked a 9,500-word paper called “Health Equity for Kānaka ‘Ōiwi, the indigenous people of Hawai‘i,” for the Department of Native Hawaiian Health, John A. Burns School of Medicine. I rewrote it from an academic treatise to a document easily accessible to non-profit organizations and the general public.
Please let me know if I can help you with B2B or B2C content such as articles, blog posts, reports, case studies, ebooks, or white papers.
- What Probiotics Do for Your Skin Healthgrades.com
- The History of Medical Cannabis HamakuaSprings.com
- The Civil War’s Biggest Killer? Lack of Good Medical Care Ancestry.com
- Hate Going to the Dentist? So Did Your Ancestors Ancestry.com
- Daylan Toribio: ‘The Person I Am Now’ Full Life Hawaii
- Louie Perry: Hitting His Stride Full Life Hawaii
- Kauila Haumea: Healing the World a Little at a Time Full Life Hawaii
- Kamakoa Dela Cruz: A ‘Brave Warrior’ Full Life Hawaii