I am a freelance healthcare content marketing writer.
In addition to the work below, I recently reworked a 9,500-word paper called “Health Equity for KÄnaka â€˜ÅŒiwi, the indigenous people of Hawaiâ€˜i,” for the Department of Native Hawaiian Health, John A. Burns School of Medicine. I rewrote it from anÂ academic treatise to a document easily accessible to non-profit organizations and the general public.
Please let me know if I can help you with B2B or B2C content such as articles, blog posts, reports, case studies, ebooks, or white papers.
- What Probiotics Do for Your SkinÂ Â Healthgrades.com
- The History of Medical Cannabis Â HamakuaSprings.com
- The Civil Warâ€™s Biggest Killer? Lack of Good Medical Care Â Ancestry.com
- Hate Going to the Dentist? So Did Your Ancestors Â Ancestry.com
- Daylan Toribio: â€˜The Person I Am Nowâ€™Â Â Full Life Hawaii
- Louie Perry: Hitting His StrideÂ Â Full Life Hawaii
- Kauila Haumea: Healing the World a Little at a Time Â Full Life Hawaii
- Kamakoa Dela Cruz: A â€˜Brave Warriorâ€™ Â Full Life Hawaii